Voščilnica, ki sem jo izdelala za izziv pri Creative Knockouts kar kliče k ležernemu dopustovanju, s koktejlom v roki, nekje pod palmo. Sama bi z lahkoto zdržala.
Voščilnica je izdelana s sponzorsko štampiljko, ki jo lahko najdete TU. Pobarvala sem jo s Promarkerji. Okvir je izrezan z Love2Craft rezalno šablono. V ozadju najdete DP Ki.
Izdelek prijavljam na:
CreativeFingers: #325
DoubleD: Tropical, TOP 3
Shoping our stash: Summertime
Crafters Cafe: ATG/ Blooms
FQGGC: ATG food/drink
FirstCupChallenge: ATG June, TOP 3
Mirtillamente: ATG


I love, love, love the image, colors and layout. Completely agree a great way to spend a vacation. It makes me want to go back to Hawaii. Thank you for inspiring me once again.
OdgovoriIzbrišiWishing you a beautiful day.
Your DT teammate,
Tamie
What a great tropical feeling to your card. You coloured it so well: it's gorgeous!
OdgovoriIzbrišiLia DT DD
Awesome card and I love that pendant!!! Thanks so much for participating in our FIRST CUP CHALLENGES!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
OdgovoriIzbrišiYour beautiful card is the very picture of tropical relaxation. It sounds like a lovely idea. Thank you for sharing in our Tropical challenge at Double D!
OdgovoriIzbrišiLove, love, love what you have done with this fab Mirtillamente image!!
OdgovoriIzbrišiJackie DT.Thanks for sharing at Mirtillamente, a home for creativity.
Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. All the best!
OdgovoriIzbriši-DT Gina Ang-
Awesome!! Tropical beverages..summertime fun...YES!! Way to go "shopping your stash" for our SUMMERTIME theme!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash.
OdgovoriIzbrišiDeb Horst, DT #SOS576
Hello, Marjeta!!! My region is about to have 4-5 days of 90-100* F temps and I'm not looking forward to next week!!! I'll be drinking cold drinks inside next to the air conditioner! :) Your card does make me long for a vacation to a tropical location, though!!! The fruit drink and opened coconut are just what we all need! Thanks for sharing your colorful tropic card with FarmQuest Grocery Game Challenges!!
OdgovoriIzbrišiLove the summer vibe in this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge
OdgovoriIzbriši