Po mesecih in letih trdega dela in odrekanj, sledi nagrada.
Za izdelavp voščilnice sem uporabila Sheepski Designs štampiljko in jo pobarvala s Promarkerji. Voščilnica je izdelana za izziv pri I Love Promarkers, kjer je tema izziva : Za fante/ For tje boys.
Vabljeni, da se nam pridružite
Everybody Art: ATG, 604
APTTC: Avgust, 28.10.
CraftersCaffe: ATG, 15.9.
CGE: ATG
Creative Crafting Uncles: ATG, 14.9.
Do-Al(I) Kreatives: ATG/ weather, 1.10.
GirlzMakesGuyzCards: Sports, TOP 3
CreativeCrafters: ATG, 8.9.
PIP: 2633


That's an awesome card for a boy. I really like all the fun little elements you added to your design. I'm sure he'll like it!
OdgovoriIzbrišiSincerely,
Arnoldo - GDT, for Everybody Art.
Čudovito.
OdgovoriIzbrišiWow, what a fantastic card for a man who (I assume) loves sports. The climbing wall is perfect and colored beautifully. Lovely shades, especially the blue in the background. I really like the design, featuring the beautiful patterned paper and the bunting.
OdgovoriIzbrišiThank you for participating in the current “Do-Al(l) Kreatives” challenge.
Hugs, Uschi
Amazing colouration - it gives your card the special touch! Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.
OdgovoriIzbrišiCrafty greetings
Alex
*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite
Wow, lovely creation and I love your coloring!
OdgovoriIzbrišiThank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore
Challenge.
~ DT Dagmara
This is realy amazing. So nice. Well done Thanks for entering you card at Girlz makes Guyz Cards
OdgovoriIzbrišiSupertoffe kaart, echt geweldig Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Creative Hugs & Happy Crafting!
Claudia 🦋
Claudia's Kaartjes
Girlz Creative Christmas
Girlz makes Guyz Cards
Girlz creative crafts
Creative sketchy girls
Girlz Rebel Challenge
Girlz Creative Fun Art of Scrap
Girlz & The Art of Letters
Girlz Creative: Splash it with color!
Creative Color girlz